Known for their hand crafter fine filigree, Whitehouse Brothers was founded in 1898 by Joseph C. and William H. Whitehouse. The brothers quickly developed a reputation for manufacturing finely designed and crafted platinum jewelry. It has always been a concern of Whitehouse Brothers to build quality jewelry based on fine designs. Platinum has allowed not only the craft of fine detail, but of lasting perfection.
For availability please call us (256) 880-1909 or visit our store.